Monday, June 8, 2009

Spend $50, get $50 at Sears!

Last year Sears had a great Father's Day rebate. I was hoping they'd do another, and just found out they are! Here are the details from the sales addict:

Sears is doing a promotion right now, if you purchase $50 worth of Mens pants or Jeans by June 21, 2009 then you will receive a $50 in Sears Reward Cash! The Reward Cash can only be used on Mens Apparel through October. You will need to fill out and send in this rebate form, along with your receipt. For all details, view rebate form.

Edit: I just thought I'd point out that the form says that it can be submitted online. SO much easier, in my opinion! (And saves a little on postage too.)

1 comment:

Claire said...

I think I remember you talking about this last year on your other blog. Is this how you got all of your husband's pants for way cheap? We never shop at Sears, I don't even think there's one at the mall by us :( But it might be worth going to SLC...do you think?