Wednesday, August 12, 2009

$25 in FREE groceries

Kraft and Albertsons have come together to offer $25 in free groceries. (Click here for the PYP announcement.) And yes, that is FREE. No coupons necessary. (If you use coupons, it makes it a money maker.) You will receive a $5 OYNSO catalina at the checkstand as well as a rebate form to get $20 back by mail. Although the offer is good from 8/7-8/23, this week is optimal since Albertsons has the items on a killer sale as well. Click here for Albertsons shopping list to plan your shopping trip.

4 comments:

Amy L. said...

Sharla,

Thanks for the heads-up! Thanks to your site, I got on this deal ASAP and did this deal with some of our favorite KRAFT products...cheese, teddy grahams, pizza, etc. I had a couple coupons I printed out, so ended up making a little money on my 1st transaction.

With the $5 voucher, I bought 4 boxes of GM cereal (with coupons and the voucher, I only paid $3 out of pocket). THEN it spit out another $4 voucher to use on milk, which I used in my next transaction. The milk was on sale, 2 for $3.78 so they REFUNDED me 22 cents! I walked out of there one happy shopper!

(And I did the rebate form right when I got home since I thought I might forget about it over the weekend.)

Thanks again, and at least here in Vegas it was a KILLER deal! :)

Sharla said...

Great job Amy! Got to love the catalinas...

Claire said...

Have you heard anything about not receiving the $20 MIR if you used coupons?

Sharla said...

I know plenty of people are worried about it, but I don't think there's a problem. I've even heard about people calling Kraft and getting all kind of answers. No rebates that I know of (and I've done a lot) restrict coupons. I think it would've been stated in the fine print, if this one was different. I'm pretty confident it will work.