Friday, July 17, 2009

Red Plum Coupons

Valassis, the company that produces the Red Plum coupon insert, has chosen to stop putting their coupon inserts in Utah newspapers. You can read more about it here and voice your objection.

Update: It appears that Red Plum will continue to be delivered in the Provo Daily Herald. It will be the ONLY Utah newspaper with Red Plum beginning in August. My understanding is that they have a contract that will remain intact for about 1 more year. After that, I assume they will not deliver it either. The Daily Herald is available for delivery in Utah County and as far south as Nephi.

2 comments:

Claire said...

I heard they aren't cutting them from the provo daily herald. stinks for us northerners though!

Sharla said...

I heard that too. I updated the original post with the info. It's all a little unclear right now, but I think it's because the Daily Herald has a contract that has a year left in it. After that, I'll bet they drop them too.