Thursday, September 24, 2009

Diaper deals anyone?

* Smith's has their store brand diapers on sale this week. The value boxes are $14.96 and the jumbo packs are $5.96. There is a $3/1 printable available here that makes this a HOT deal! (This has been confirmed in Idaho and Utah.)

* Rite Aid has a rebate on Huggies diapers. Purchase 3 Jumbo packages of Huggies diapers for $33. (Use coupons from mailers if you have them, there are no insert coupons currently.) Submit for your $10 SCR online AND get $5 back from Gift of Savings promo (it automatically submits for this when you enter your receipt info).

(Info taken from the PYP blog)

1 comment:

Claire said...

Just fyi, I bought those Comforts brand diapers from Smith's and will never buy them again. Good thing I only paid $3. My son was wearing overall shorts the other day and my friend noticed his diaper was falling out of the pant leg. The tabs were still on and touching each other in the front under his belly button, but the entire front of the diaper slipped out from under the tabs and was coming out of his shorts. And it happened 2 more times today. The same thing! I've never had this problem with a diaper before. This is the second time I've bought off brand diapers, and I won't again, no matter the price :). I'm stickin to Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs.