Monday, March 23, 2009

Double Coupons

Sunday's paper had Albertsons double coupons again. This time they were on a separate flier and there were 4. Albertsons has stopped taking competitor coupons. It looks like these double coupons will take the place of that policy. So, continue to watch for them. Hopefully they'll become pretty regular.

As I look through my coupons each week, I'm starting to clip $1 coupons (the maximum value that is doubled) for low-value products I use. I have a section in my coupon organizer that I'm putting these in to use with the doublers. I'll have those handy when I make my trips. Hopefully I'll find some good cheap/free deals that way!

1 comment:

Claire said...

That's a great idea! I went to Albertsons to double my totino's pizza rolls coupons and they were of course out, so then I walked around the store lost as to what I should use my double coupons on. I eventually found some pretty good deals, but I like your idea of having them handy like that. Thanks.