Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coupon Preview/Schedule

Taylortown Preview

This is a great site. It shows you the coupon schedule for the year-- when each insert comes. If I would've checked it this past week, I would've realized that last Sunday's paper had no coupons. (Most holiday weekends the papers don't have coupon inserts.)

Another nice thing about Taylortown is that on Thursdays they have a list of coupons that will be in the coupon inserts that weekend. So, you know if you want to pick some extras up at the newsstand and if you should wait for the coupons to do your shopping that week.

2 comments:

Claire said...

nice! Thanks. So is it bad to cancel your paper on the weeks when there aren't coupons? I haven't, but I have thought about it. It's probably more of a hassle than it's worth though.

Sharla said...

I cancel the paper on weekends that don't have coupons, if I remember. ;) It's a hassle, but I'd rather not get 3 papers when there are no coupons. (We don't even get around to reading them on Sundays!)