Thursday, April 30, 2009

More on the P&G promo

When I saw this P&G promo, I thought that there would be some great deals to be discovered. In years past, this has been a big stock-up sale for me. I was a little disappointed in the original list, but there are more items connected to the promotion than what is in the ad.

On PYP, they listed a few more: CoverGirl cosmetics, Duracell batteries AA or AAA 4 ct., C or D 2 ct, 9V 1 ct, Herbal Essences or Aussie shampoo, conditioner, or styling products, Olay Skin Care, Gillette Venus or Fusion razors, Swiffer Wet or Dry refills, Swiffer furniture polish

Here's my trip from today:
2 261-count pampers wipes refill
2 gillette series aftershave
1 covergirl eyeshadow
total: $15.47 and received a $5 catalina

I had $1 off coupons for everything except the wipes. Then, I used the doublers from yesterday's paper. Basically, I just paid for the wipes and tax.

No comments: